- If you would like to be guided through your reservations or are experiencing difficulties with your online order, an advisor will assist you :
From January 05 to 20
Monday to Friday from 2PM to 6PM
By telephone on +33 1 53 45 17 17
By email email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online payment solutions to facilitate the purchase of your tickets
With Pledg :
- Pay in 3 or 6 times
- Subscribe your friends and family or book for several people and pay separately
- Booking fees :
Subscription : 2 € per subscription
Without subscription : 1 € per ticket
- Your tickets are dematerialized and downloadable for printing or saving on your mobile devices.
- With one click, add all your events to your electronic agenda.
- Get immediate feedback on event availability and seating.
- If a show is sold out, sign up for the online waiting list and you will receive an email as soon as seats become available.
New in 2022
- Retrieve your order history and obtain proof of purchase.
- On the day of your performance, receive an SMS reminder of the practical information about the event.
- Change the date of your outing freely from your online account, within the limit of available seats at the latest 48 hours before your performance.
In case of cancellation of a show
- Convert your tickets into a voucher.
- Make a donation to the Festival.
- Change for another show.
- Request a refund of your tickets.
- Book without commitment, according to your desires and your availability
Reservations for groups and communities
- If you are a social and economic committee (CSE), a group of friends, or a tourism professional, by booking online, you benefit reduced prices for 8 or more seats for the same performance, without booking fees.
In order to benefit from our reduced price subscription packages, please download proof of your status.
Your proof will be valid for the current edition of the festival.
The Festival d'Automne booking office
+33 1 53 45 17 17